May – June 2010
Travel to Egypt and experience the ‘Land of the Pharaohs’ on this exciting trip. Be immersed in the history, grandeur and culture of ancient Egypt on a journey from Cairo, through the fascinating cities of Alexandria and Aswan, to Luxor. For action and adventure that doesn’t stray too far out of the comfort zone, this is the perfect introduction to Egypt’s famous treasures.
- Cruise the Nile in comfort
- Wander the temples of ancient Thebes
- Browse the bustling Khan al-Khalili bazaar
- Marvel at the monumental temples of Abu Simbel
- Delight in the colour and chaos of Cairo
- Delve into ancient history at the Egyptian Museum
- Wonder at the Pyramids of Giza
Intrepid Trip Notes
I’ll post more stories and photos as I have the time
For this and other similar tours see:
Peregrine Adventures (Comfort tours)
Geckos Adventures (for 18 to 30s)
Note: After people telling me they had booked an Intrepid Tour on my recommendation, I now have affiliate links with the Intrepid Travel group of companies and may receive a commission if you book a tour online within a couple of months after clicking through to these sites. So if you are enjoying my tips and stories and finding them useful in choosing your own travel, please click on these links and help me to bring you more ☺.